Sunday, April 5, 2009

I saw the Pacific Ocean today


I went to Tarumi with Jennifer today. While riding the JR there, I saw the Pacific Ocean. It made me smile :)

This is the Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the world. This is a very bad photograph, sorry.

We went and ate okanomiyaki which was freaking DELICIOUS! I love love love this stuff. I am going to go to the grocery store with my coworker and try to find the special flour and sauce so I can make it at home. Here are some photos of it:
This is basically shredded cabbage, green onions, an egg, pork, and it's cooked on a hibachi. The stuff on top that looks like bacon are actually fish shavings. They move when they heat up, so I think it's fun to watch. Jen disagrees. Below is a Japanese omlette. Same stuff, just wrapped in an egg. Delicious.


No comments: