Friday, April 10, 2009

Helicopter Alarm Clock

I woke up this morning around 7am, because I knew I had to take the trash out. I had just gotten back into bed, and I heard a helicopter fly overhead. No big deal, it happens.... and then it flew by again. And again. And a-freaking-gain. And then the sirens came. Wave after wave. Ambulance, or fire truck, or something.

I was pretty pissed, and muttering things like "There better be something on fire" as I got out of bed. I walked out on the balcony, and sure enough..... there was something on fire.

I don't think it's the building on fire, but maybe the woods behind it. Either way, it's still smoking right now.

I don't have to be at work for another hour and a half, but I might go ahead and leave, the helicopters are making me really annoyed.

1 comment:

ChipChop said...

Ugh.. reminds me of living in Boone right beside the hospital.