Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Toys and Candy

KitKat has many different flavors in Japan. Here are some new ones: Above, I have no idea. The photos looks like it should taste like a mojito. I'm still not sure what it was.


This KitKat was strawberry flavored, but they were tiny little onsies, individually wrapped.


Yes, everyone's favorite, Apple Vinegar!!! Tasted more like a sour apple to me.


If you can tell me what flavor these Doritos are supposed to be, you will win a prize.


New favorite snack, from Lawson's. One bag, with popcorn, Cheetos, and Doritos. I'm in heaven.


These are similar to caramels, but taste like green tea. I just bought them because they have a samurai's butt cheeks.


I later found out you're not supposed to unwrap them, the wrapper dissolves in your mouth.


I buy Pepsi when they have toys. They always have Snoopy toys. This is Snoopy on a Chinese dumpling.


And Snoopy on some vegetable. I had no idea what. (That seems to be a common theme with me)


Last but not least, Apple Pockey.

3 comments:

-t said...

Looks like Snoopy with some yellow squash to me

Unknown said...

Hey I think the first one is Japanese plum...! Do I get a prize? LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

The doritos are coconut curry, Yum!