Friday, August 21, 2009

Obon Week - Day Eight - Goodbye :(

Saturday was the last day Mom and Dad were going to be in Japan. Their flight left from Itami Airport in Osaka at 8:00 am. We ate okanomiyaki, Osaka style, went shopping, and then ate a bunch of different goodies in the hotel room. After dinner, we went to Papa's to listen to Gordon's blues band, Mojo Hands. Mom and Dad enjoyed it very much!



The view from the hotel room.


Mom and Dad at Chibo's, the okanomiyaki restaurant.


Family eating.


I love food.


In the hotel, eating chinese dumplings.




I hope I don't really make that face when I'm enjoying what I eat.


Dumpling box.


Dad modeling his new hat.




Mom showing off her chocolate mochi cream.


Me and matcha mochi cream (green tea).


A wildcard mochi cream. I think it turned out to be raspberry.


Me modeling Dad's hat. I look like a paperboy.


Dad enjoying the music and beer.


The Dickey family. Wendy, Maxwell and Jen.


Gordon's friend Jun, who loves to make faces.


Gordon and Shige, two amazing guitarists.


Jun and my Dad enjoying each other's company.


Told ya, Jun loves the faces.


Dickey sensei and my Mom.


They switched glasses.


Shige and Jun's wife, Hiromi.


Jun dancing with my Mom.


Jun was making my Dad laugh.


Aw.


I dunno.


The faces are contagious.

No comments: