Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Check out my sweet glasses

Jennifer and I went shopping in Sannomiya today and I found a SWEET pair of glasses for 190 yen! I wore them all day.

We also went to Hard Off, which is similar to Goodwill. I bought a dress, shirt, skirt, and a bag for 1700 yen. Nice.

I bought my first Japanese CD today too! EXILE is a very popular J-Pop band (Japanese Pop music). I'm listening to them right now... Also picked up some small gifts and such to mail home!

Went back to Nishi-Akashi with Jenn and Paul, and she made us dinner :) It was really good. Unfortunately, I had to leave at 11 as it takes me about an hour to get home, with train transfers and such. BUT when I got to my subway station, I realized I'd left my pass at home... and didn't have enough money! AND THE LAST TRAIN WAS COMING IN 20 MINUTES!!!! AHHHHH! Luckily, I called my cowoker who lives nearby, and he rode his bike down and lent me enough to get home. Phew. So now I'm home, and tired! Bed time!

No comments: