Monday, July 13, 2009

Takatsuki Dance Party

Sunday, Jennifer and I went bike riding from Nishi-Akashi to Akashi! It was sooooo hot, but we had fun! I didn't crash until we got back, and I fell over. Then we went shopping in Sannomiya, and randomly decided to visit some friends in Takatsuki. We all went out for drinks, and ended up dancing our asses off for many hours. I even taught some Japanese girls how to do "the sprinkler". Great success.

Me and Hiroyuki


Luke, Jen, and Adam aka The Funny Face Committee


cheeeeeeeeese


I just love how creepy Adam is in the background.

Adam and I dancing in the empty bar

That's me in the purple dress, dancing my FACE OFF. Again, I really need to learn to say "shake your hips" in Japanese.


1 comment:

-t said...

Is that girl in the background really doing the robot?