Monday, June 1, 2009

Surprise!

Yesterday was my friend Jen's birthday. I had planned a surprise party, and it was awesome! We told her we were going out to eat dinner, and her boyfriend called to say he'd "be late". I suggested we grab a beer at the Hobgoblin while we waited. We walked in, and SURPRISE! She was shocked haha.
Miho and I had gone in earlier and hung a Happy Birthday banner, and a couple American flag things hahaha. We also got a cake, and we got her a pair of shoes she wanted. We wrapped them separately, though hahaha. A lot of my friends from the area came out, and it was super fun.
I brought my camera with me.... but I didn't put my memory card in it before I left the house :( So I'll have some photos up when Miho puts them up on Facebook.

UPDATE

Photos!!!

No comments: