Sunday, June 7, 2009

3 Months!

I always self narrate really good blog posts on the walk home, but I forget them as soon as I walk in the door. It's a shame, they're usually pretty funny...

I'll work on it.

Anyways, Saturday was three months since I flew to Japan. It doesn't feel like that long, but at the same time it feels like I've been here waaaaay longer. I broke down and bought an iPod off Amazon.co.jp, and found out I could order cases of Mtn. Dew if I needed haha. Today I'm going to the Suma Aquarium with my coworkers, and then hanging out in Sannomiya with one of my students. I'm taking my camera, and will probably spend the night photo editing so I can post something. I feel like such a piece of crap for not picking up my camera in so long. I've gotten into a routine (work, eat, sleep) that it feels strange to have free time. The weeks wiz by though.

Also, I made a laptop raiser out of cardboard. It looks so ghetto, but it's pretty solid and it works!

Photos soon, miss you, love you!

1 comment:

Erny said...

that happens to me all the time! i would go "hmmm...that should make an interesting blog post" but the minute i got home from work, i would procrastinate - let's just say the story didn't make it to the blog in the end.