Saturday, June 13, 2009

Achoo


So, I have a cold. It came up all of a sudden, and I'm not dying but it is slightly annoying. Sneezing, runny nose, cough, etc. I know it's a cold. Everyone thinks it's H1N1. I have never been so happy to wear a mask.

My coworkers are so nice, they let me take a nap most of yesterday, and then leave work early. I only have four classes today, so I'm going to tough it out. We tired going to the hospital yesterday, but it was closed when I didn't have class. The hospital over here is like going to the doctor's office, apparently.

Also, I bit my tongue recently, and now it's a huge sore spot. I'm just a walking complaint! I had a couple of plans for the weekend, but now it looks as if I'm going to sit at home, eat soup, and watch all the DVDs that everyone has sent me.

No comments: