Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I heart Curt!

I got a package today from Curt!!!! He send me Gatorade (duh) yellow AND red!, a sweet card, some Burt's Bees, Popcorn, and THREE SEASONS OF TV SHOWS! Awesome. I am super pumped to start watching The Office. THANK YOU CURT!

Speaking of packages, I got a notice in my mailbox at the apartment that I had a package? I thought everyone had my school address. It will be at the school tomorrow.... hmmm mystery package....

My coworker's girlfriend brought in Mochi Cream, which is mochi (rice dough) with sweet creams inside. They're so damn good. I hope I don't become addicted...

I have started subscribing to podcasts now that I have an iPod again. So today on my commute I listened to NPR's "Wait wait don't tell me" and "Car talk". It's like being at home again :)

I still haven't gotten a cell phone bill yet. I'm concerned.

No comments: