Monday, March 29, 2010

I ♥ the Hidakas

Sunday evening, I bought a roll cake from the bakery a block over from my apartment and hopped on the JR down to Higashi Kakogawa. I hung out at her parent's store, and even helped welcome some customers ("Irashaimase!") until they closed at 7:00.

Then we went to the grocery store, and her mother cooked us a wonderful dinner of steak, salad, pasta and of course, roll cake. We watched "This is it", the Michael Jackson documentary, and it was really good. Miho and I decided next weekend in Tokyo we're only going to sing MJ., and dance. We have to memorize the choreography.

This morning, Miho let me take a few photos. She's so pretty. I love her and I'm really going to miss her when she moves to Tokyo.




Miho met Robin Williams in Canada at a club.


She serenaded me with a beautiful piano piece.


The Hidakas! They've had this store for 30 years!


My Japanese parents.

No comments: