Saturday, March 6, 2010

Healthy Eating

I've been super busy the past two weeks, saying goodbye to Jen in Tokyo, then work, then a weekend in Takatsuki/Osaka, then work.... phew. Feels good to just sit at home and watch ridiculous Japanese TV game shows.

By the way, EVERY show, even the NEWS, has a little box in the corner, and it pans over the judges faces. There's always a panel of experts, or celebrities, or something, and they must comment on everything. Kinda strange at first, but I like it now.

On the way home from work, I was riding the subway with a coworker, Mika, who was going to Tokyo to see her boyfriend for the weekend. I had just gone to the grocery store, and she commented, "Mere chan, you always eat so healthy!!!". Granted, I had bought a lot of healthy food, but it was on sale and it's delicious! I told her I eat snacks constantly though haha. Tonight I bought chicken (on sale), sushi (on sale), sashimi (on sale), pickles (on sale), salad (on sale), strawberries (on sale), tofu, natto, and whole wheat English muffins (because they're effin delicious). Boo-yah.


P.S. Dad - I have a project for us when we get home. Mom, break out the BeDazzler...

No comments: