Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sorry Mom

Saturday I went to Takatsuki after work to hang out with Lamika & Co. We had fun, and played darts for a while. Sunday, we went to Osaka to get a haricut. Hiroshi san, the famous New York hairdresser, said I had naturally wavy hair. Um.... no, I don't. Did that stop him from putting four softball size globs of mousse in my hair and trying to make it wavy? No, it didn't.

I would've taken a photo, but I looked like a greasy rat. Not cute. Then we went to eat Mexican food in Shinsaibashi. Yum!

Monday, I went to the dentist, Dr. Kono. He spoke great English! I have no cavities, and when they "cleaned" my teeth, they basically just washed them. Really short visit. Then, I met up with a bunch of teachers in Osaka to eat curry. I just went for the company. We walked around for a while, and our group of 17 slowly thinned out, until it was only about 6 of us. We hung out at the Hub for a bit, then went home. Next weekend, Tim and I are going shopping for video games and cameras. Awesome!!!

No comments: