Monday, March 22, 2010

Nipponbashi Street Festival 2010

For the record, I've gone to karaoke 5 times in the past month. That's a lot. Beer is expensive! So Miho and Farron came up with a new game plan: BYOB. Saturday night was rum and Cokes at Junkara!







Sunday morning, Tim, Lamika and I went to Nipponbashi in Osaka for what we thought was a small festival. However, when we arrived it was much more crowded than we could have imagined. I wish I knew more about anime and video games, because then maybe I would have recognized some of the characters.



Anpanman!


Cute...


AHH! SCARY!


Just dressed up, chillin' in front of McDonald's...


Robotic version of Uncle Sam


They all have the same pictures.






These are some ugly looking "girls".














1 comment:

Jose C. said...

Nice pictures!
Was there this afternoon.

Jose in Itami.