Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spiderman, spiderman, climbs the Asakusa lantern cause he's the man....



I've realized I only post on the weekends. Understandably so, because
1. Nothing exciting ever happens during the week.
2. I have no time during the week.

Saturday night I went out to the Hub with Miho, Asami, and Farron. I decided to stop drinking beer, because that's a lot of extra calories, and so far it's working out quite nicely. A few glasses of wine is all I need.

Today I'm going to go buy a few presents, and then go to Higashi Kakogawa and visit with Miho and her family. She's moving to Tokyo on the 31st, so I want to help her pack* and eat dinner with her parents. I'm going to find a roll cake, fruit tart, and a stuffed Bonerman for them.

* By help her pack, I mean sit in one corner of her room and give a running commentary on how much stuff she's trying to move to Tokyo.

Should be great fun. We both miss Jen, so we're going to Skype with her at some point during the visit.

Next weekend I'm going to Tokyo to visit Miho and see 311 in concert! WHOO HOO! I with they made different merchandise for the Asian tours, but I doubt it. However, I'm still going to buy a sweet shirt, and a poster for J Randy.

No comments: