Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trash Ninja

1. I am super excited to come home and visit everyone during Christmas!!!! Two more weeks!

2. Trash in Japan is extremely complicated. You must sort recyclables, burnables, non-burnables, burnable recyclables, non-burnable fabrics and metals, recyclable burnable metal non-burnable recyclable plastic containers.... You get my drift. Anyways, I've never really figured out when nor where to take my non-burnable garbage, so I tend to just put it all in burnable bags and put those out in the designated spot at the designated time on the designated day. However, on my bike ride home tonight, I spotted a large pile of non-burnable garbage a block away from my house. I highly doubt this is my designated spot etc. for non-burnable garbage. Did this stop me from putting two huge bags on my bike handlebars and sneaking over there, stealthily dropping off the bags, and then pedaling really fast back home?

Nope.

No comments: