Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today Jen and I played photographer and model on the subway, in the park, and all around Kobe. She is a great friend who has helped me overcome a fear of shooting in public and drawing attention to myself.

Later, she won me a stuffed rabbit just to prove she could, and we took print club stickers! I really wish I had a scanner so I could show you how funny these sticker things are.

The shots with the black background were shot in my apartment with homemade ringlights and softboxes. Super ghetto.












Outside on the sidewalk in Minatogawakoen.




We found an awesome set up illuminated stairs in Minatogawakoen.






Then we shot some photos on the platform.








We also shot on the train while it was moving. I really love having wireless triggers. PW's were a good investment.


Please notice how no one is reacting to this flash or me with a camera.




Can or bottle, that is the question...


Chillin in Piyama.


1 comment:

-t said...

hoegaarden in a can!?!?!?!