Sunday, December 20, 2009

Curry Festival!

Sunday night, we had a staff Christmas party at Saori's mom's Indian restaurant in Osaka. I'm allergic to curry, but she made me extra food without curry spices, and it was AMAZING. I love Indian food!!!

L to R: Yoshimi (Manager), Chika (Head Teacher), Yuchika (Kid's Head Teacher), Me, Vince (Canadian co-worker), Risako (Assistant Manager), Saori (Teacher) and Mika (Teacher).


Chika sensei likes Indian food too.


Kanpai!




Kanako joined us. Yoshimi is taking a photo of the pumpkin filled with curry, and Saori's mom is behind her.






Playing an old Japanese game, "Can you hold a toothpick on your eyelashes?". I learned in a magazine that Westerner's eyelashes are almost double the length of Japanese. Crazy.


Apparently, I win at this game.








No comments: