Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jen & Mere sing Garth Brooks

Saturday after work, Vince, his friend Ken and I met up with some adult students in Itayado and ate at a nice izakaya. Then we went to karaoke. I can't sing well at all. They all think I can. They are my friends :)

We sang many songs, for example "We are the world" at Kyosuke's request, and then Jen and I ended the night singing Garth Brooks' "Friends in Low Places". It was super American. Then Jen and I went back to Minatogawakoen, and ate at Denny's. It's nothing like in America.

Fumiko and Junko! Super sweet ladies!


Vince, Ken, Kyosuke, and Masahiro.


Kyosuke singing his heart out and Jen dancing her ass off.


Me, Junko, and Fumiko.


I think we were singing, "We are the world". I was definitely singing the Cindy Lauper part.


Denny's! / 7-11


No comments: