Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer's here, so it's getting hotter and more humid every day. Why did I decide to grow my hair out? It's like a guaranteed scarf. Perfect for summer!

(I know it's been stated before on the internet, but there really does need to be a sarcasm font.)


So I'm trying to plan out a trip to Korea, Okinawa, and Hokkaido before September. I have a week off work in August for Obon, but Curt might be coming to visit.

In September, I'm planning to spend a few days in Shanghai with Jessica's brother, JD. Also, I just found out I could take a ferry from Osaka to Shanghai for pretty cheap. However, I think I'll be in Tokyo before I leave Japan.

My parents and I were going to meet up in Spain, but they've since decided they want to go to Beijing, which is pretty sweet. I mentioned it to Jen, and now we're researching the Trans-Siberian Railway. We might take the train from Beijing, through Mongolia, to Moscow. I could continue and take the train all the way to London, too. I think in total, that would be like, 21 days or something.

Just some thoughts...

No comments: