Monday, June 7, 2010

SOGO Rooftop Beer Garden and the Worst. Movie. Ever.

Bought this Pepsi Baobab today. Japan loves crazy flavors. This one tastes like flat nasty ginger ale.


Farron got a big group together, and we went to SOGO Department Store to the Rooftop Beer Garden. We thought it was ¥3000 for two hours, but apparently there was no time limit!



Gordon and Tak, who is back from Ireland for three weeks while he works out his artist visa and moves to LA.


Fumie, Farron, and I.


Song, a Korean student of Anne's, and Gord.


Tak and Gordon just loooove purses!


Fumie! Seriously, one of the sweetest girls I've ever met.


And then, the worst thing possible happened.....


Song was taking a picture, and dropped my camera, and the lens cracked off. It's broken.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
*Drops to knees and shakes fists in the air*


Luckily for me, Song is a decent human being, and she is going to buy me a new one. That really sucks though. Anne assured me that her family is really well to do though, so I don't think it will be a huge financial burden.

Monday, Miho came back to Kansai!!!! She really wanted to see Sex and the City 2, and being a good friend, I said sure! So Miho, Asami and I went to Mint Kobe and watched it.


Worst. 2 1/2 hours. Of. My. Life.

Now I'm home, and I have to finish planning two special lessons that I'm teaching all this week since we don't have group lessons. I'm ready to be home. Le sigh.

No comments: