Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Sunday looked like rain, but Tim and I went out near Kansai Airport to Riku Town, and went to Jason's BBQ. Everyone I knew was there. It was fun, hot and humid. We drank, played with sparklers, and waded in the ocean.




Me and Spencer




Kelly and Jessica



Then, a group of us went back to Umeda and sang karaoke!

And this morning Janet and I went to the travel agent's and bought tickets to Taipei. Here is the actual conversation:

Janet: We want to go to Thailand, on these days, and we can't pay more then ¥70,000.
Travel Agent: Let me check.... hmm, I'm sorry, but we don't have anything in that price range.
Me: Well, where can we go for under ¥70,000?
TA: How about Taipei?
Me: That sounds great! We'll go! Where is it?

Seems I have quite a bit of research to do....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.