Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Looking Forward

40 more days of work left. Jackpot.

I'm pretty excited to be coming home soon, although lately it seems it's not nearly soon enough.

But! It's not all homesickness and blues over here, I'm looking forward to going to Korea for four days in a couple weeks, vising a university friend, Amanda. Then I work two half weeks, and I have a week vacation, Obon! My friend Janet and I are going to Taipei, Taiwan! Yessssssss!

Last weekend I stayed home, weeded out some old clothes and basically threw away some of the junk I've accumulated thus far. I went to sing karaoke with Tim and Nana on Monday. She loves singing 90s power ballads, so you know I was rocking out the backup vocals to some Lisa Loeb.

Next week is dodgeball and BBQ in Osaka, and then The Great Japan Beer Festival at the Kyocera Dome! I promise to take lots of photos and post em soon. Have a great week, can't wait to see yall (and I mean that from the bottom of my heart).

No comments: