Monday, August 2, 2010

28 Days Later...

I only have 28 more days of work left. That doesn't include weekends or Obon holiday, but hey, it made for a catchy title.

This weekend was incredibly low key. I met up with Lamika in Osaka and we went to see Inception. It was great! Our seats however... since it was the first of the month, and a discount day, it was sold out, but we got seats!... on opposite sides of the theater... in the first row.... Whatever, the movie was more than awesome enough to make up for that.

Today I cleaned massively, and have put most of the junk from my apartment into trash bags to be thrown out on the correct collection date. I should pack for Taiwan, since I'm going to Summer Sonic on Saturday and won't really have time this week.


FAQ

When are you coming home?
Probably between September 20 and October 9.

Where are you going to live?
Initially, I'll be in Burlington. Then, who knows.

What are you going to do?

Whatever the hell I feel like, I suppose.

No comments: