Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shinkansen WOOOOO!

Shinkansen ticket to Fukuoka!


I went to a discount ticket shop in Myodani today and bought my ticket to Fukuoka. Since it's a little late in the game (one week prior) I only have a train ticket, not a reserved seat. I have to go to Shin Nagata station and see if there are any seats available. I might have to stand... it's only two hours though.


It's been rainy lately, and that really affects my mood. Total Debbie Downer. Lamika can't go to Kyushu with me, so I've changed all my hotel reservations to hostels instead. Miho has been SUPER HELPFUL finding nice places to stay. I'll have to buy her an awesome gift while I'm there.

ANOTHER flat tire on my bicycle this morning. WTF is going on? I blame ninjas.

I'm going to spend the weekend polishing my plans for this vacation. Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Kagoshima, and Miyazaki. Solo. Wish me luck.

No comments: