Friday, January 1, 2010

KIX to NRT to DFW to RDU to JRK to NRT to KIX

I arrived in Raleigh around 3:00 pm, and my parents met me at the airport. I was pretty lucky, because I had missed a major snow storm by a few days.


Snow at my parent's house.


Snowed in Jetta.


Arriving at RDU.

Me, Nanny, and Mom. I think we like red.


Christmas Eve at Uncle Manley's.












ASU friends!


High school friends!


BFF since 2nd grade.




In Charlotte, at the Panther's Stadium with Curt.


Meineke Car Care Bowl - UNC Tarheels vs. University of Pittsburg.


Old college roommates.


Married friends.


My favorite.


Mock family photo.


BFF from college.


Mary and Spencer's house in Asheville.


TIM!


Family


The lights at my parent's house at night.


Amber, Louis, and Josh.


Snowed in with a two hour delay at JRK. I barely made my connection in Tokyo. I did have a airline employee running with me, and using his power to let me cut into security lines. Awesome.

No comments: